What is Stock Advisor Canada?
Motley Fool Stock Advisor Canada is an online stock investing service that provides high-quality stock recommendations, education, and insight into the stock market. Your membership includes …
- A monthly Canadian stock pick.
- A monthly U.S.-listed stock pick, suitable for Canadians and pulled from one of three market-beating affiliated American services: Rule Breakers, Income Investor, and Hidden Gems.
- Weekly updates on any of our recommended companies making news.
- Observations from adviser Iain Butler and the Stock Advisor Canada analyst team on current events and overall market news.
- Education to help you become a better investor.
- Our interactive “Ask the Fool” question-and-answer feature, which allows you to directly ask questions to the analyst team; the team will aim to respond in our weekly updates or on our website.
- A scorecard that tracks every one of our recommendations against the overall market.
Once you subscribe to Stock Advisor Canada, you will immediately be able to access all current recommendations past issues of right from your member account.
As a member, you will hear from our team at least once per week in the following schedule:
- 1st Wednesday of the month: a discussion of our Best Buys Now from our current recommendations.
- 2nd Wednesday of the month: our new Canadian recommendation will be released.
- 3rd Wednesday of the month: Stocks on our Radar – a discussion of stocks that we’re watching, for better or worse.
- 4th Wednesday of the month: our new U.S. recommendation will be released.
- 5th Wednesday of the month (if applicable): bonus content on a topical issue, sector overview, or investing strategy essay.
What distinguishes Stock Advisor Canada from Stock Advisor U.S.?
Stock Advisor U.S. and Stock Advisor Canada are different products. There is no overlap between them. Each service offers unique stock picks for different audiences.
Our goal is to make the world smarter, happier, and richer. Stock Advisor Canada tailors both the Canadian stock recommendation and American stock recommendation for its Canadian investors.
Can Iain and his team give me advice on my personal portfolio?
Unfortunately, but appropriately, the Canadian Financial Services Licensing regime doesn’t permit personal advice to be given without a personal consultation and thorough needs analysis. We provide general advice, which means we can give stock recommendations and other advice to our members as a whole, but with the explicit understanding that they should decide if the advice is right for their personal circumstances.
We do use our weekly emails to provide those recommendations and our general thoughts on the market and investing – including how to think about risk, investing psychology and portfolio construction – but we’re unable to personalize that advice for specific individuals.
Lastly, we do have an ‘Ask the Fool’ feature on our members-only website, where we respond (in general terms) to reader questions.
What if I am not satisfied with my subscription?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your premium membership (for any reason), simply notify us at [email protected] within the first 30 days for a full refund.