Demographic tailwinds. Recession-resilient industry dynamics. Plenty of growth opportunities in its sights.
There are plenty of reasons we’re bullish on our next Stock Advisor Canada recommended company, but perhaps the biggest is its incredible dividend. At a time when 10-year bonds are paying less than 1.5%, this stock comes with a dividend yield of more than 6%!
We will be sharing much, much more about this stock with our growing Stock Advisor Canada member base at 4 p.m. EST tomorrow.
Don’t be left off our distribution list when our exclusive analyst report hits our members’ inboxes!
And that’s not all…
Besides two extremely well researched stock recommendations each month…
You’ll also have access to:
- Periodic, exclusive reports that live behind our Stock Advisor Canada paywall, such as:
- Top Stocks 2015: Top Stocks for the Canadian Investor— our NEWEST premium report featuring 5 stocks we believe will beat the market over the long haul.
- Stocks 2015: 12 Stocks to Outsmart the Market Today— detailing 12 dynamic stocks, identified by our analyst team in the U.S., that represent shareholder-friendly companies with sustainable edges that scale.
- Updates and guidance on all of our past picks …
- Access to our members-only website, featuring our discussion boards, online stock scorecard, as well as every back issue of the newsletter …
- And rest assured — at The Motley Fool, we stand behind every piece of analysis, insight, and recommendation we make with 100% confidence. If you are not satisfied for any reason within the first 30 days of your membership, simply let us know and we’ll send your money back.
Thousands of Canadians have already witnessed the benefits of our service and will be receiving our latest recommendation in their email in-boxes shortly after 4 p.m. TOMORROW.
We hope you’ll be among them.
To your wealth,
Iain Butler, CFA
Chief Investment Adviser | Motley Fool Canada