Thanks for your interest in writing for Fool.ca!
We are looking for freelance writers who can produce high-quality content on stocks, sectors, and strategies for Fool.ca.
We are “investors writing for investors,” so you needn’t be a trained journalist to apply. We are looking for folks who:
- Love investing
- Can communicate clearly and effectively
- Believe in our purpose and values
- Are irreverent (let’s make this fun)
The Fool’s mission is to help the world invest — better. If you’d like to help us in our quest by providing excellent commentary and analysis on Fool.ca, simply send our editorial team an email right now.
I should also mention …
- We pay! Our per-article compensation is competitive.
- Without exception, Fool.ca writers must abide by our Fool’s Rules (although for the most part, if you write to make your mom proud, we’ll all be fine) and our Trading Guidelines & Disclosures (we’re big on transparency and integrity).
To get rolling, send us an email!
Foolish best wishes,
General Manager, Motley Fool Canada