TSX:SU (Suncor Energy Inc.)
Suncor Energy Inc is an integrated energy company. The company's operations include oil sands development, production and upgrading, offshore oil and gas, petroleum refining in Canada and the U.S. and the company's PetroCanada retail and wholesale distribution networks. The company is developing petroleum resources while advancing the transition to a low-emissions future through investment in power, renewable fuels and hydrogen. It also conducts energy trading activities focused principally on the marketing and trading of crude oil, natural gas, byproducts, refined products and power.
Frequently Asked Questions
Suncor could be a good stock to buy if:
- You want to invest in Canadian dividend stocks.
- You’re comforted by the relative safety of investing in a large company.
- You are interested in the Canadian energy sector.
- You understand what the company does, and you think its business prospects make it a good long-term investment.
- You trust the company’s management team.
- It helps diversify your portfolio.
Suncor Energy pays a quarterly cash dividend.
Suncor trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol SU and on the NYSE under the ticker symbol SU.